Monday, December 22, 2008

Where do I put things around here...?

So I did a lot of work and have nothing to show for it... What do I mean, well two things, first I spent some time on Sunday calming down from the holiday shopping, long lines, traffic, rude people, no parking, the blizzard, etc... by deciding to watch the Jets and put together some stunties! The Jets suck, this is a hobby blog, not a sports one and I'm glad, just know that I am a fan of both the Mets and the Jets (I don't hate the Yanks or Giants, in fact I like when all local teams do well, I just like the Jets and Mets more then the other two) and as of right now I hope that both of the teams are sold to different states so I have a legit excuse to hate them. Now I am off topic...

Back on point, I assembled 24 Warriors / Longbeards, a cannon, an organ gun, 12 Miners, 2 Thanes, 24(ish) Thunderers, 2 Bolt Throwers (painted them too), and a Gyrocopter (painted this as well); line them all up, take tons of fancy pics and... I lost my USB port for my digital camera... Probably under some bags of holiday %^*$ing cheer. To make matters worse I now (after I put all this stuff together and look at all the stuff I got from Mike) am questioning even keeping the little stunties... They would fetch a NICE price as I have tons of stuff, all that's listed above plus Hammerers, Ironbreakers, another cannon and bolt thrower, Thunderers, Warriors, Longbeards, Rune Lords / Priests, Thanes, Engineers, Quarrelers.....

I may have overextended, and if the Ogres are painted, why would I need the Dwarfs...? I'm leaning towards holding on to them, but I'm not sure if we will play enough for me to get good use out of them... It's going to be a hard call to make, but one I'm going to make after Christmas, I'll throw them on ebay while everyone has extra holiday cash... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment